Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I miss my Kindle



Source: google.com via Susie on Pinterest


 I love reading. I love reading in bed and being able to ready any book I want, when I want it. Having a kindle was so much fun. I could just whip it out during a train ride and it wasn't inconveniently heavy. I really miss my Kindle Paperwhite, 6" . It was stolen from me this summer while I was at Coney Island, dude just snatched it out of my bag. These thieves think that we pull money from our butts, that earning money isn't as hard for as it is for them. Buddy, do you think If I had money to lose I would be going to Coney Island, really? really dude?  That kindle was my splurge! lol... I really want to get another one. Maybe Ill save a little more money for a tablet. OH! Ive been fantasizing about the  Apple iPad 16GB, Wi-Fi, White I would be the happiest girl in the world. Or maybe ill get Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7-Inch Student Edition (White), I seen someone in my marketing class using this and I was intrigued. He had it hooked up to a little keypad cutest thing, and he was just typing his notes on there, easy. I think it would suite me very well. I dont know, I have a lot of research to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment