Saturday, September 22, 2012

Halloween Idea - Doing it Up like Big Kids

Hmmm... I really want to do it big this Halloween. I usually don't do anything other then stay home and watch Jason and Freddy Kruger movies in the dark. But this year I'm feeling festive and its only September?! I seen this picture awhile back of a girl dressed like the Joker from the Dark Knight movie.

                                                                      Source: 3.bp.blogspot.com via Funidelia on Pinterest

How hard do you think it will be to find a purple well fitted size small blazer for cheaps? ... yea...Then I saw this Mary Poppins Costume idea by Keiko Lynn. How freaking cute?! I love this and its doable.

Source: keikolynn.com via Sarah on Pinterest






The most interesting potential Halloween make up I have seen is this really cool comic book lady make up. How creative are you to have thought of this?! This seriously looks like a lot of work and time consuming, not to mention the lack of movement youre going to be doing. One wrong move and BIG smudge on your perfectly position polka-dot!



No comments:

Post a Comment