Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Chambray Dress Refashion Ideas


What to do with this over-sized chambray dress? Obviously Ive already detached the arms but goodness this dress has been such a pain to work with.With my dress, I have a nice space to work with. Since the "supposed" waistline hits right under my belly button at my hips basically, I can use the wait string to keep it hiked up snug on my waist leaving extra working space up top but not enough to go crazy. So I think ill keep it simple to a halter or tank top style neck line. Hopefully I can draft a quick pattern soon enough and I can display the outcome :)
Some ideas:










I Really like these styles:









Source: spool72.com via Susie on Pinterest



Source: forever21.com via Susie on Pinterest




Source: forever21.com via Susie on Pinterest