Friday, May 27, 2011

Free Pattern Month at GrosgrainFabulous

grosgrainfabulous.blogspot.com is hosting free pattern month! They've gathered a great collection of versatile easy patterns for the sewing seamstress. They have a few items Ive been eyeballing and would love to hash them out this summer! But I'm a procrastinator so who knows? anyways i digress, they've featured one of my favorite blogs Adventures in Dressmaking by Suzannah. She has an awesome collection of original DIY's. She contributed to Free pattern month with her fabulous Paper Bag Skirt

Adventures in Dressmaking : Paper Bag Skirt toturial
And may I add, inst Suzannah gorgeous? anyway hop on over to her blog for more goddies.



Chevrons Pillow tutorial
Chevron Wristlet Pattern
Also I love love love Made-by-Rae's Free Chevron Wristlet Pattern. I first saw this chevron technique at Dana Made it.com her project from-stripes-to-chevrons-pillow was so interesting and easy enough to get me thinking about buying stripe fabric to try this. My room could definitely use a color and pattern splash.

Chevron Inspiration Board


No comments:

Post a Comment