Sunday, May 29, 2011

Dying to Tie Die ^__^

Tie Dye Inspiration-Board


Ive seen a few DIY's on how to tie dye (rhyming was unintentional, I promise lol) and I know the first thing that pops to mind is "cheesy hippie rainbow T's". But tie dye can actually be very sophisticated and grown up! And anyway isn't what the last few years have been about? taking old things and adding a modern twist? Its called vintage chic and we love it! xD

As of now I don't have any tutorials to post but Ive gotten some awesome ideas from the links below, I think you might enjoy as well. As soon as I get all my supplies I will be posting my experience with dying! sounds scary to me haha but I'm willing to try it.
Beautiful DIY from Honestly WTF

 and she also has another Tutorial with dying with bleach. I love this blog, such interesting and inspiring ideas!

Honestly WTF DIY Bleach Tie Dye



DIY Summer Tie Dye From Katie